• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFR Hosting Rules!! ppl just wait it is the best free hosting on the net im 101% sure about that! Cheers all!.

Admin can you give me your email cuz i have problem with meh .com domain....:)

EDIT: also one more question how can i get reseller and do i have to pay for it?.

Last edited:
i hope so
there site is up
but there is no forums
no nothing you will only see suspended folder
like that T T

i can't wait anymore
sob

Guys, since the owner of the hosting is 14, I think that they will get bunkrupt. They offer way to much space and bandwidth(Making them the best on the net).

No, thats not the only thing, they offer you too much mb and bandwidth, its the more mb and bandwidth, the more you got to pay. So I wouldn'y expect someone 14 year old to handle that much.

Well,this is what i got :

operating system Linux
16 GB Space
160 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 62
Subdomains: Unlimited
MySql Databases: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Unlimited Responders
Unlimited Email Filters
Unlimited Email Lists
Cpanel 10.8.0-RELEASE 27
cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC36)
Email Manager
PhpMyAdmin
Php
Kernel version 2.6.10-1.771_FC2
Apache version 1.3.33 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
PHP version 4.3.11
MySQL version 4.0.25-standard

:p

Leriss I remember signing you up. Your a good forum goer. My email is heymrdjCW@gmail.com And please everyone don't just grab it up and spam me :D. Thank you for believing in us Leriss. If these comapnies keep this up we just may have to put up temp forums and everything to get abck online. They are drawing us out too far. And gozap we don't offer to much. We pay reasonable prices for our servers. And we also are now going to offer paid hosting. Finally because people like our services unlike others they have donated to us. With these donations and PkerHosts graciousness we are now getting these bigger servers. We thank our members for their generous donations.

lol i use to have that 16gb and 160BW lolllllllllllll

lol i'll do donations too after i got it from ads lolllllllll

I thought this host died, but obviously not! Keep up the good work guys and hope the site is back up soon! :d

i'm creating an advertisement page
when the hosts suddenly move
to a new server so i can't get all the ads lolx

olaph said:
sites down again :p

i wanna try it though seems nice

is it post to host or just ads?

post 2 host (atleast was)

but ive got mine host for 32 or 36 posts.

EDIT: PPL THIS IS NOT MUCH THIS IS THE BEST HOST ONLY 32 OR 36 POSTS FOR SUCH STUFF IS AWESOME! OTHER HOSTS WANT OVER 50 HOSTS FOR ****!!

just wait you will get what you want and you wont regret it...im now waiting cuz i want to apply for reseller if there will be ^^.

Last edited:
Alright guys some bad news. It appears that the old host WILL NOT let us transfer. We ahve even gone as far as begging etc. Maybe even bribed :D. I ahve asked Pker Host for clearance to allow me to download every acount and reupload. Mind you that this is no small task. I only get about 200Mb of BW a day. Maybe I can have people reupload if they would be kind enough to. I know this sounds horrible and injures our track record but please understand our situation. I know I will just reupload my stuff. It was all trivial and its sitting on my drive. All I gotta do is open up my FTP client and hit upload. Well sorry for the abd news. Plz tell us what you think our next move should be.

well is it possible to combine both servers so we have one mega space? I dont think pker has that much money to keep both servers up.

There is nothing unreliable about either host. No comapny likes transfers. Your just saying plz give me about 2gigs of free bandwidth so I can leave you. No company in their right minds normally hands that out.

heymrdj said:
There is nothing unreliable about either host. No comapny likes transfers. Your just saying plz give me about 2gigs of free bandwidth so I can leave you. No company in their right minds normally hands that out.

But wait didnt u ask people to download their stuff and reupload . I think it will still use the same bw or will that bw come from the sky? Unless ur account is supsended ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back