• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the problems all started when Cricket(www.gba-source.com) made the server overload. Our server was not very happy with this and recommended us that we should move to another server. So I have been planning to move to another server but I didn't know how to transfer the accounts. So the new host said they would do it for me. It took 2 days to finally get them to transfer my account, now everything is transfered. They changed my Cpanel password, so all I need is that and we will be up again. If you are unhappy with our hosting then we don't care, we try our best to satisfy our customers(free hosting customers). What more do you excpect from free hosting? Do you want unlimited space+BW with reseller priveliges? Well when we are back up you can apply for the hosting. All accounts and everything have been transfered over smoothly.

Thankyou,
Luke

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'ffrhosti_phpb1.phpbb_config' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_config

Line : 224
File : common.php

can't seem to connect this is what it said

it'll be back soon...........juz wait for awhile.............

so we'll have to restart the posting and den get a free hosting again.............

Questions:
1. Will we still have the same plan

Luke nice to hear that ur gonna be up very soon

kazfz said:
it'll be back soon...........juz wait for awhile.............

so we'll have to restart the posting and den get a free hosting again.............

Questions:
1. Will we still have the same plan

Luke nice to hear that ur gonna be up very soon

Where did you hear anyone say anything about having to restart posting or having to reapply for your account? Have you tried to login to cPanel using the IP? Your data is still there if you had any in the first place.

@A1whs

While I agree whith a lot of what you said I also know there's been a lot of people complaining about the site being down for a few days. The site has been down because of two reasons. 1 because of a planned upgrade and 2 because one person abused the service.

I personally make $ from my site and haven't been while the hosting has been down. Granted mine was up most of that time but I also haven't come here and bash the place like some have so I understand PkerMasters frustration.

It's always said "the customer is always right" but when the "customer" is getting your services for free they aren't really customers. They're people you donate to. It's also said "you get what you pay for" and those that feel they haven't gotten anything... well.

tarawa: are u bashing me lollllllllll im kidding.....................im juz asking around....ur suppose to bash me for saying such stupid things lolllllllllll...i've tried and everything is still up :biggrin2:

u should be happy if u have a free hosting lolllllllllllll do not complaint too much..........and providing that much space and BW [hardly get this kind of offer] lolllllllllllllll :p :p

well there's been some people who abuse having a large account
like 16gb is large right

some people abuse it
and pkermaster is about 14 only and i'm 12
this acts is normal for our age

cricket did not abuse space. he did not abuse BW. He abused power. He made tons of movies and gif's load from our server power instead of his clients computers. That caused the crash and this mess. You guys need to sit tight while we are finishing the transfer. Thank You :D

kazfz said:
tarawa: are u bashing me lollllllllll im kidding.....................im juz asking around....ur suppose to bash me for saying such stupid things lolllllllllll...i've tried and everything is still up :biggrin2:

u should be happy if u have a free hosting lolllllllllllll do not complaint too much..........and providing that much space and BW [hardly get this kind of offer] lolllllllllllllll :p :p

Na. I wasn't thinking about you when I was talking about the "bashers". ;)

damn when i can have 5000s member and 99000s post like gba-source :p

hey thx elementz and admin for ur hard work. if other host have a problem like this maybe they runaway and close their host. (like spooted .lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back