• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pre-beta testers needed

Webdude

NLC
Invitation link - Cant signup directly due to beta.
http://allblah.com/index.php?aId=49de85c9e11f5

It's pre-beta, so lots of bugs still and features to be completed. It goes beta next month sometime, and live in July. Lots of new ideas being brought on board, but need feedback on the forums there on bugs, errors, enhancements, ideas, etc.

Last edited:
Yep, you just cant go directly from the main page. These are things we have as more "bot" interference for now and to prevent uninvited signups during the times we work on code development.

What we need is stuff "after" the signups. Not a lot there just yet, but right now want to work on bettering what's there right now, then implement further enhancements, and so on. Keep in mind, this doesnt even come close to launching until july sometime... but prefer to find and knockout bugs each step at a time rather than build it all and find out later.

Looks "ok" but I won't sign-up as I don't trust new websites with my mobile number..

I guess it could work, if you didn't require mobile numbers..

My thanks :p

The good testers can get to be moderators/administrators later...... which makes you a popular person if the site gets really popular. I expect it will once I start throwing tons of money at Google to advertise it. Right now I am throwing tons of money into programming it, which wont go live until July (hopefully not later). Programmers are keeping tabs on forums there for input once it starts coming in.

Put it this way, imagine being in the first 50 of twitter/facebook, or other now popular services and having direct input in the way the service goes. Obviously no pay. Even mods at FWS/WHT dont get paid, but they get popular by being mods :)

Back