• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pray for me!

trenzterra

NLC
My examination results are coming out next Saturday and I hope to get straight A's... However i am scared I won't get my score of 240/300, as the science has been hard, at least for me, as my science sucks... I hope you guys pray for me heh, and any stuff to keep me occupied for time to pass quickly?

ya me too...I remember one of my last final exams...I studied for 4 days straight, no computer, no phone no nothing except books. I failed with a 42% and the 48+ hours I spent studing did me no good. And yes I did study daily.

i don do anything, i don't study, don pray . just sleep . as usual . but i get all A

but that's useless cause am get into art, never use what i learn . uhu~! ;)

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I think studying will get better results than will prayer.
I did study at the last part, but now the exams are over. What I just need now is confidence I guess... Thanks anyway.

Well, since you've already taken the test, I can only pray that the graders will screw up or some divine force will change all the wrong answers. :p

What exam is that?

But anyway, let me wish ya all the best. I am also getting back my poly results on 27 Nov...so, transfer all those luck after you have got back your results! :D

I need to get in the habit of studying.....I took a literature test today, and if I get the one question I answered right (not likely), then I will get a 16/100. Woopdedoo. There goes my C......hello F.

Back