• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

posts count

Hmm... so does this mean people who are at, let's say, NLC, are stuck there forever now?

Hmm... so does this mean people who are at, let's say, NLC, are stuck there forever now?
No, posts on the other forums still count... which really defeats the purpose of disabling any of the post counts, but whatever.

Ahh... I thought all post counts were disabled now. I'm not quite sure the logic behind just disabling them in this forum, but whatever.

Now that posts don't count here, they'll just be made elsewhere. At least here they semi-fit under the "general" heading.

I like that Idea. Look at how many posts and threads there are in this forum compared to the other ones. This site is, after all, not a chat iste, but a place to help others with web hosting.

But now I believe we'll see the free webspace forum turn into the new general chat area.

well i am suprised but i think it will be good. this is cool i wonder why he did it finally.

Back