• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Pictures!

lol! Well, they weren't around in those days. Jesus, even the glasses! If I had a scanner I would show you.

People usually think I'm anywhere from 18 to 20, which is pretty accurate (I'm 19). Except when they think I'm a 15 year old boy... which is actually fairly often.

Originally posted by robin
1.People usually think I'm anywhere from 18 to 20, which is pretty accurate (I'm 19).

2. Except when they think I'm a 15 year old boy... which is actually fairly often.

Those two sentences are contradicting each other.

Originally posted by lastactionhero

Althought I have see this photo before I'm still fascinated by it. Look like it is taken in 1920's or something :)

My soon to be former step-mother is a profesional photographer and very into black & white with a agged looked. If you think the web copy looks intresting, you should see the printed version, its got a very intruging feel, i'm just not so certain about the person in it :p

I like photography too but these days I'm not getting enough time to pursue my interest in photography.

Personally I prefer color photography. :)

Originally posted by lastactionhero

Those two sentences are contradicting each other.

Perhaps. but people contradict themselves frequently. for example, an exchange that took place at jerry's subs & pizza:

cashier: may I take your order, sir...ma'am? sir? uhh...
robin: (waving hand nonchalantly) whatever.
cashier: (looks really frightened)
robin's friends: wahahaha!!!

Originally posted by robin

Perhaps. but people contradict themselves frequently. for example, an exchange that took place at jerry's subs & pizza:

cashier: may I take your order, sir...ma'am? sir? uhh...
robin: (waving hand nonchalantly) whatever.
cashier: (looks really frightened)
robin's friends: wahahaha!!!

Add:

LastActionHero : :D

I am working on a picture gallery right now... with some pic's of me and my homies at prom and at disneyworld. Then you can all look and laugh.

Back