• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Pictures!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
People always mistake me for being younger, and I get mad sometimes about it. How do I look, to add to me ego?

in the first shot, around 14 or 15... in the second, around 15 or 16. of course, I'm 17 but a lot of people say I look 15. although I don't think that. a few smart alecks say I ACT 12, but that's a different story.. (we don't want Peo to close this thread too, so I'm stopping here ;))

I noticed some of you want to post your pictures in one thread... well do it here... here are two pictures of me. First one is slightly old, the second one is newer.
We've seen these before GC give your fans something new to put on their bedroom walls :p

How do I look, to add to me ego?
We already had this conversation on ICQ... remember what I said?

I am looking for some pic's of me to scan... coming soon.

Lucifer... that was funny.

Re: Re: Post Your Pictures!

Originally posted by lucifer
We've seen these before GC give your fans something new to put on their bedroom walls :p

I don't think so, not unless you post some thing lucifer.

Sorry, Bigperm I do not remember what you said.

<--- Right over there is a picture of me. I was probablly at these forums when it was taken :D.

Re: Re: Re: Post Your Pictures!

I don't think so, not unless you post some thing lucifer.
I think I would get banned from the boards for posting my pics, meow had some of me online somewhere ;)
PS. thanks for using the [quote]...[/quote] :)

Originally posted by lucifer
they were the 'clean' ones ;)

then i don't think i want to see anymore of you...even the """"""""""""""""""clean"""""""""""""""""" pictures frighten me

Back