• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

To be honest, at the moment I prefer the new version of InvisionBoard over vBulletin.
Oh i ll love this if you did it PEO :)

Would it be too costly to just switch right to IP.Board then Peo? I mean it does seem better than using vB and seems more reliable/secure to use for everyone, members & admins alike.
I wouldn't mind giving a hand too, if we ever did make that switch from vB to IP.Board

Well i dont think so cost should be in one search for perpetual and even lifetime licenses over the net for IPB and if you are talking about hassle of DB conversion i think $120 is not that much amount to convert this huge FWS data base from vB to IPB.
http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/convert.php

Yes the new IPB seems really good. But it all depends on if you use lots of mods ect. I like with VB is that there mod database is huge.

Well IPS data base is no where less in size to vB if you are an active costumer there. Or even you can get alots of free mods fo IPB for which I am sure you ll have to pay using vB.

:D

public function getSiteConfiguration() {
return array(
"pageurl" => $this->pageURL,
"name" => $this->siteName,
"shortname" => $this->siteShortName,
"copyrightdate" => $this->copyrightDate,
"address" => $this->businessAddress,
"phone" => $this->businessPhone,
"supportphone" => $this->supportPhone,
"fax" => $this->businessFax,
"contact" => $this->contactEmail,