• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Possible takeover of a established hosting company

NetConEdge

Please Note : This is not a sale yet, only because I want to be sure that there is a takeover if I get my new job, the chance for this is very unlikely, but I only want the best for my clients ;)

Hi there

Because of a possible chance of getting a new job at a local hypermarket as a manager, it could become hard for me to combine NevaCious and this new job.

If I get the job , I am thinking about selling NevaCious.com

We currently have 72 of our clients listed in clientexec at this moment, as many of you know, NevaCious has been taken over by me one year ago, since august we started using Clientexec, so since august there have been 72 new signups.

We have over 300 clients on 4 servers. (can be lowered to 3 servers if needed). , these servers each cost EURO 89/month because we bought them in bulk and have directadmin installed on all of them.

They all have a :

PIV 2.8Ghz
1 GB ddram
2 X 80 GB hard disk
10 MBit Unmetered connection.

All located in The Netherlands, SBP datacenter, via Leaseweb

The total monthly income is $725 via clientexec.

All other clients have not yet been added to our clientexec, but you can expect a monthly income of at least $ 1000 counting all clients their payments together.

Our URL : www.NevaCious.com ,our designers are working on a brand new custom website, this site will be finished and included for free.

Please note that we are only selling the company if I have the new job and if it is impossible for me to combine both, because NevaCious is something that I do not want to give up just like that, I have worked hard for months to make what it has become ;)

Since we are not very active here , more information about us can be found on www.freewebspace.net/forum because we have been active there a lot more...

I am looking for serious offers only, and again ,this is not yet a definitive sale of the company, if I can combine both , I would be very happy :p

We are selling hosting since 2003 and have prove to offer a quality product.

Our staff is not included, because we use support members from specialized company's.

IF the company will be sold, I am happy to support you the first months.

So post your best offer;)

Any questions? : Danny@Nevacious.com

Last edited:
Hello Nevacious,

Please notify when you are sure you will sell, because I don't want to be wasting time and be disappointed if after all the interest and enquiries, you decide to keep it. It's common sense.

But if you will definately sell, I will be a bidder.

Best

JLHost said:
Hello Nevacious,

Please notify when you are sure you will sell, because I don't want to be wasting time and be disappointed if after all the interest and enquiries, you decide to keep it. It's common sense.

But if you will definitely sell, I will be a bidder.

Best

Hi

It all depends on my new Job.
If I have the chance to continue or combine nevacious with my job , I am going to continue with the company, this only because NevaCious is everything for me, I've build this company from nothing to what it is now , it cos ted me a lot of time, patience and especially money, the first year we had no profit at all , but we survived!.

So again, If I have the chance to continue, I will.

I only want to make sure that there is interest in taking over the company in case there is no other option.

Since we are a financial healthy company, the minimum we are looking for is :
$2500 starting bid

Sincerely yours
Danny

If I have the chance to continue or combine nevacious with my job , I am going to continue with the company, this only because NevaCious is everything for me, I've build this company from nothing to what it is now , it cos ted me a lot of time, patience and especially money, the first year we had no profit at all , but we survived!.

Question: What job are you looking to go to - that you maybe able to combine your hosting company too. The reason why I ask.. If you sell the company to get a job that similar - then it may be a conflict in a non-compete clause(if the buyer requires it).

Can you explain. Thanks!!!

-Adam

Is NevaCious is registered company? What are your tax info? What country is it registered in?

They have rejected my application (unfortunately), so there is no need to sell the company ...

But good offers are still accepted.

Our income was over $3000 since August 2005.
So we have a strong financial position ;)

I would be really intrested if the option comes. Depends on your asking price etc.

Could you please inform me more?

eRudNet said:
I would be really intrested if the option comes. Depends on your asking price etc.

Could you please inform me more?

Dear

We are looking for at least $5000.00

Sincerely yours
Danny

Back