• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Popcorn question for the Canadians...stfuradio

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
so, my buddy at work was talking about some sort of spicy salt that Canadian movie theaters put on popcorn, and we are trying to figure out what it is. anyone know?

you are in the dirty south, shut up you. :p

is that really all it is? is there a particular brand and flavor?

I haven't heard of it. Are you sure he isn't talking about pepper? :lol: Must be some crazy Easterner thing since I haven't heard of spicy salt or spicy salt in movie theatre popcorn.

There are flavoured seasonings you can buy. white cheddar and all that ----. I've never heard of anything spicy, but I can see there being some sort of Franks' red Hot flavour or something.

I put hot sauce on my popcorn anyway

Wouldn't it just be Chille flakes ? Or even a chille salt ?

Or just crack mixed in with chille.... Eyy?

There are flavoured seasonings you can buy. white cheddar and all that ----. I've never heard of anything spicy, but I can see there being some sort of Franks' red Hot flavour or something.

I put hot sauce on my popcorn anyway

Hot sauce? Gross!

I've heard of cheesy type flavoured popcorn. I still can't think of any time I've seen any theatre in BC offering a spicy flavour.
There is mostly buttery, buttery with salt I think... and some theatres offer caramel popcorn. I think most of them do offer caramel popcorn.

he said it tasted like Franks Red Hot, but, as a salt. so, its probably the tabasco one. thanks guys/gals.

Back