• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

plez rate the best anime website ever made

i was not being sneaky i did'nt even have a plan i really just wanted you people to rate my site but i guess this has not happened so i am kind of disappointted.
but the 200 plus visitors to this post makes me a little happy i guess.

I don't hold that against you dscikate, wether if you meant to do that or not. It's those people in this forum, that holding a grudge. Anyways your site is confusing, I can't seem to find the main menu. confused:

You really think that these 200 visitors are really there to "see" your site? My guess is that most of them were there to take one look and then X it into oblivion.

Five pop-up ads....:mad: :mad: :mad:

and that's all I have to say...I would not go back there again unless somebody pays me $2000 to do it...:mad:

i now have only one pop up add and there is just regular banners on my site and the site has a better look

I will now post my official rating. Do not get angry that I have given you this, but my reviews are thorough and well thought out. I do not say a site sucks with no explanation.

- The Pop-up Ad and Banner ad may get annoying for some users, but is acceptable for most.
- The Graphic with the title is large, but is decent.
- The Table containing everything should be aligned
- The background color of the table is not good at all, and should be changed to a softer color which is deemed approriate.
- The navigation system needs to be completely reworked. The overall look of the navigation system is poor.
- The site shows very little consistency, and all above suggestions are for the main site. Some other parts of the site are better than the main page, but does not make up for any pitfalls.
- Consistency is a key word to success. Keep one design.

Graphics: 8.5 out of 10
Content: N/A (I don't know anything about anime so I will leave this out)
Style: 3 out of 10 (Now seperate of graphics, style usually refers to the background colors)
Layout: 2 out of 10

Overall: 4.5 out of 10 (45%)

Final Words:
This site is not unworkable because the score is not below 40%, however it needs a massive overall and the consistency is poor.

clap clap thanx that was a review and all i wanted see what smart none haters can do thanx alot man that was a good review

Yellow is not very appealing... so what color I would choose is a light orange to go with the orange. And unbold some of the text... having it all bold looks unprofessional. I also would suggest you put a text rollover script in...

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Must the entire IE error page be copied? Wouldn't a simple comment like "I couldn't reach it" of sufficed?

Back