• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

plez rate the best anime website ever made

i know it's not the best but it's ok i just put best because i want people to make bad remarks on it the littlest things the ads i c that's a good tip but it's only on 1 page the main page and i know all sections link back to the main but that's how i make cash

of course you people are not giving good comments i would have thought that but i thought more people would view this post it's not like i need the hits just for fun

Too much confusion!!! :confused2

How was I supposed to know that the "click here to enter" link was an ad link?!

yo that's my host ad he is really smart to come up with it to make cash i know but that's not the point of putting my site here it's so you people can say what you think of it's look and stuff

wow Blank Verse, don't make a message sound so mean. Maybe he was sneaky at this, but that his crime and sin. By saying what you did to him, you created your own too. So keep it less cruel please even if he does piss you off. :classic2:

Back