• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site!

webshome

Hi there,

Well, i have just lunched a new site, HostingTalk.in, i wanted to know what you think about it.
Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

www.HostingTalk.in - Web Hosting Discussion

Add just 10 quality post and STICKY your one post OR 25 quality post and view you BANNER on top

regards

hey webshome... did you read the "Forum Sites will be deleted" topic?

Hopefully this isn't just your forum you are advertising. Also, please post around before making your advertising topic, as it is kinda dumb to make your first post your advertising topic. :/

It's not dumb. It's called spam. People who just don't give a d..n about this place come place the "bomb" and never return. I just hate it. I waited for weeks and many personal reviews made for sites until I had the courage to ask for a review myself or advertise my site. But not all people have got such good manners :D

Yeah well, tahnks for the "stuff we already sorta knew" but you are right in other respects... I hate it a lot when people don't read forum descriptions that say you need to have this many posts to post here. :p

Back