• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my new design.

So what improvements for version 6 of cheatpark. At the moment I am planning to perfect those buttons and then add in the content. It won't appear for a few weeks and I want to make a big improvement on version 5.

Originally posted by coldturkey

I know they're not the only graphics programs, but they are widely recognized as the best for what they do... Who said they had to cost anything?? You can find anything on morpheus plus there's always trial versions for those who arnt into that kind of thing.

Who said PSP and Photoshop had to cost anything? Am I nuts? Don't they cost money?

And who cares if Photoshop and PSP are widely known as the best for what they do? I wasn't being asked in this thread to recommend the best image editing program; I was being asked specifically about a graphics program I used to create a logo in, which another person happened to like. I used Serif, which is a perfectly fine image editing for basic tasks, if you don't need anything fancy. So what?

Originally posted by liquidbabe

And who cares if Photoshop and PSP are widely known as the best for what they do? I wasn't being asked in this thread to recommend the best image editing program; I was being asked specifically about a graphics program I used to create a logo in, which another person happened to like. I used Serif, which is a perfectly fine image editing for basic tasks, if you don't need anything fancy. So what?

I think you misunderstood, i was just saying some good programs. Maybe the "jee" was a bit much :p

Who said PSP and Photoshop had to cost anything? Am I nuts? Don't they cost money?

what do you mean exactly? I meant as in you can get it for free if you want.

Originally posted by cheatpark
So what improvements for version 6 of cheatpark. At the moment I am planning to perfect those buttons and then add in the content. It won't appear for a few weeks and I want to make a big improvement on version 5.

It seems we have all gone completely off subject. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by coldturkey

what do you mean exactly? I meant as in you can get it for free if you want.

Even warez is not free. Its just cheaper. Even if you download it from the internet it uses bandwidth. Its not free.

Well I have 12 gigs of transfer so if you have any pics wanting to be hosted or web pages, i will host them you.

mine is asp2net, a reseller of donhost. i am hopefully going to go with hostrocket since i get more freedom with their servers like cronjobs, etc.

Back