• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please help pic my new logo

Which Logo?

• MCT-1

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • MCT-2

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • MCT-3

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Original Logo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None (Start over cause they all suck.)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I vote MCT-3 ,becuse the other 2 are not cool :p
Although I also like the original logo

well, thanks for all the votes, please keep them coming.

i am really happy to receive one vote for "None (Start over cause they all suck.)", just wish that person would have left a post to tell me what could be done to improve on.

Are you planning on changing the site design too? If not, #3 would be more suitable.

yeah, the site is going to be completely redone, but not sure how the design will look yet. something alone the same color scheme though. i like the bold colors. :p

I don't really care for any of them, I've seen all of those styles used before (except the one discussed about looking like a kids' game.)

I don't really care for any of them, I've seen all of those styles used before (except the one discussed about looking like a kids' game.)

All right, since I got bad rep for not posting "WHY" I don't like them... I'd like to indulge.

MCT-1
It's too big for one thing (as in the colors will get cluttered if you try to size it down), it feels a lot like the Windows XP logo as well as the simon gamed discussed earlier. Also, you should make it more like a trinity rather than a rounded triangle.

MCT-2
First of all, it's encased, you'd have to bring it outside of its box to implement it into a real good logo (if any.) The box doesn't need a drop shadow either.

MCT-3
It'll be hard designing a good theme for this one, orange and black only go good together on Halloween. Don't try this with a more white-based theme. Get rid of the drop shadow behind it.

Original Logo
This one gets better marks than the other ones. Why? Because it has MCT in it for one thing. But the other people are right, flames are out. This is the only one where I suggest keeping the drop shadow.

All right, since I got bad rep for not posting "WHY" I don't like them... I'd like to indulge...
"WHY" you got bad rep, i dont know. it wasnt me. i am not going to give bad rep for you stating your opinion on a design. you could say you love them or hate them. doesnt matter to me. so, dont blame me. maybe someone thought you were rude with how you went about it though. not sure.
anyways, thanks for the review, and thanks for explaining what you dont like. maybe it will help me get a better one that you and everyone else like more.

please explain what you mean by "more like a trinity rather than a rounded triangle". i am not sure what you mean by "trinity"

also, about design 3, it would go fine with the current design on the site, but, the design is going to change, but staying with the color scheme probably because of branding issues.

so, again, thanks for the input, please explain a little for the questions i asked above.

Last edited:
doesnt really explaing what you meant, or maybe it just make sense to me. well, whatever. thanks anyways.

i would suggest u to make a new one, also please make the site design 1st after that it would be more easy for us to pickup the perfect logo for your site. While making the logo keep in mind that it should signify what your site is instead of just mixing shapes.

For now just casualy i like #3

Back