• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please help me ..need a host for populair forum

babyface

Hello,

I have a U2 forum phpBB2.0.6 with 3000+ members, but most of them are inactive. Can't show it, because it's offline :(
I need a new host with no ads.
Is there someone who can help me?
I tried several free hosts, but most of them still have adds, or no FTP-uploading, too little bandwidth, downtime, etc.

I need at least 5GB bandwidth a month.
php.
1 mysql database.
only 30 mb webspace.
FTP upload.
Cpanel would be great!

Can someone (maybe a u2 fan here) offer me this?

Thanx in advance!

Give them a bit of time :)

There's loads of U2 fans out there so you may well get it quickly, to be honest 3000 plus members is a big forum and the MySQL may well exceed the 30mb you asked for.

You should offer some sort of advertising (or get Edge to donate a hat :biggrin2: or something) in return as if they suddenly decide to have a post fest the hosts gonna take a big hit.

Are you affiliated in any way with the official fan club or have you thought about it? All stuff that can help your cause, you can pm or e-mail me if you wish, I won't guarentee anything but if I can't host you I may just be able to help you get some :)

Back