• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please criticize/mock my website!

Bossbuild

(constructive only!)

Hi guys, just wondering if i could have some constructive criticism to a new website i am designing and promoting.

If you can spot anything wrong with the SEO of the site, then please let me know!

Krowmark Workwear - Site to review

Many thanks

Bossbuild

It looks good. I like the look, very easy to navigate. Looks like a good storefront. Although, I would try to blend the number at the top-right a little more with the design. I don't like the way its plain and jumps out at me. Otherwise, great job.

I like the design, if it's a bit busy.

However, you need to switch your "description" and "keyword" meta tags, they're reversed. I suggest adding revisit-after and robots meta tags if you're going to be changing content often.

Also, it's always good to add a short description of what the web site has in the title to make it a bit more search-engine friendly.

Thanks for pointing that out Ben, i changed the tags around now =)

And thanks for all your really nice comments, i really appreciate it =)

Back