• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please check out these places

SSJ4Gohan

ok if you want a good host that has MYSQL/PHP just go here and if you wanna go to another good message board to look for other things you need go here and to visit my message board go here

It sounds like that your main purpose is asking people to visit your board because multimania is really nothing new

well i am sorry this is my first time here i thought i would see if any one wanted to sign up at PGamers witch is a really god message board with more members then here and my board witch is just staring out and could use new members and then multimania is a good host to use and i didnt know if people already knew about it so sorry

The only problem with that is just that this isn't the place for advertising.

well is there a place for that here and i wasnt advertiseing for PGamers it already has over 6000 members and mine ya i am doin a little advertisin

Originally posted by SSJ4Gohan
well i am sorry this is my first time here i thought i would see if any one wanted to sign up at PGamers witch is a really god message board with more members then here and my board witch is just staring out and could use new members and then multimania is a good host to use and i didnt know if people already knew about it so sorry

it's ok. Everyone has his/her first time

well is there a place for that here and i wasnt advertiseing for PGamers it already has over 6000 members and mine ya i am doin a little advertisin

now.... this board has over 10000 members. So PGamers having more members than this board is a lie.

so therefore PGamers has more members so haha beat that and i didnt lie

And your point is to tell us to move to PGamers and leave FWS.NET??
THAT"S RUDE!!!!

thanks i accept your appology and no i am not tryin to get every one to sign up at PGamers unless you want to and every oen can sign up at my board i wouldnt care

Back