• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please check out these places

You are making no sense. What does a gaming board got to do with freewebspace? And for that matter, big deal if PGamers has higher member count. Personally I don't think I give a dime about who is your favorite kiddy pokemon character. There isnt even a "real" game discussion category there. Its all those kiddy Japanese consoles, lol.

well its a place where you can serch for any programs you need and any roms or emulators and it does talk about games

And a legal version too...or callback fixed pirated version? Only asking because vBB versions are flying around all over net :p
If it's not legal, do not keep noice of it because someone can ask you for money, only a tough...

Originally posted by SSJ4Gohan
oh ya and my board is a vb2.2.2 so haha beat that i am one of the few that have it
:p

According to our LEGAL version of vbulletin:

Latest version of vBulletin available is 2.2.1

That's in the admin CP

I didn't even know v2.2.2 existed? And why does it matter what version your running on? Its a message board, not a contest. Does having a newer board version make up for something else your lacking in? ;)

I hate forums with alot of people active, when I mean alot I mean probably every registered member, everyone posts so much, when you post it goes like to the second or third page and bumping it up barely helps

well i got the upgrade15.php file from a person that works for vBulletin and Jelsoft and i am testin it out checkin it for bugs and what not

nope you didnt miss a thing but the newest version out is vb2.2.1 but i have the prototype for vb2.2.2 cuz i have a friend that works with Jelsoft

Originally posted by SSJ4Gohan
nope you didnt miss a thing but the newest version out is vb2.2.1 but i have the prototype for vb2.2.2 cuz i have a friend that works with Jelsoft
whats prototype?

Just think about it...How else would a kid like him afford vBulletin if he didn't have connections with Jelsoft? Parents don't generally dish out $85 a year for something online.

I would guess the prototype is partly functioning software, lacking a lot of the advanced features of the full version.

Conkermaniac, my dad certainly wouldn´t besides for my hosting.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I would guess the prototype is partly functioning software, lacking a lot of the advanced features of the full version.

Conkermaniac, my dad certainly wouldn´t besides for my hosting.

My point proven exactly.

Back