• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please check My Site Out

247websolutions

I have now launched our new website and would like your comments.
We have intergrated WHMCS and also the admin site of WHMCS.
The site is www.247websolutions.co.uk
We are thinking about adding shoutcast and game servers but i think it will make that tabs area to full. what do you think?

I personally dont like it.

It took 59 seconds to load on Comcast Internet with SpeedBoost.

I am not quite fond of the layout it just looks bulky...

Sorry otherwise

Nice color scheme

I personally dont like it.

It took 59 seconds to load on Comcast Internet with SpeedBoost.

I am not quite fond of the layout it just looks bulky...

Sorry otherwise

Nice color scheme

Weird. Took me <1s.

I like it! Very nice. And yeah, the tab area does seem kinda full at the moment, so I'd be iffy on adding more.

Thanks for the replys, i think that it does take longer to load if you are in the states by a few seconds, but in the uk it takes 0.67 seconds. i was thinking about mirroring the server on a usa server but not sure if this would help.
Thanks for that Ben, atleast i am not the only one who thinks more tabs would over fill it.
and thanks Fnixws for the good comment

When we needed a host with unbeatable pricing we looked high and low untill we came across 247 Web Solutions, they had my site up within no time and no hasstle and their support team is amazingly fast no matter what the time of day!

"When we needed a host with unbeatable pricing we looked high and low untill we came across 247 Web Solutions" That is lie i know of hosts that are cheaper.

None of your links work at the top bar.

I have seen this template some where. Free cool template though.

When we needed a host with unbeatable pricing we looked high and low untill we came across 247 Web Solutions, they had my site up within no time and no hasstle and their support team is amazingly fast no matter what the time of day!

"When we needed a host with unbeatable pricing we looked high and low untill we came across 247 Web Solutions" That is lie i know of hosts that are cheaper.

Thanks for replying, but the customer is happy with the prices and the service that that recived, on the top bar, we are installing a new tab system that links out other domains and we only started on this today.
I am sorry to say that this is not a template its been designed and coded by one of my web designers,

I have now launched our new website and would like your comments.
We have intergrated WHMCS and also the admin site of WHMCS.
The site is www.247websolutions.co.uk
We are thinking about adding shoutcast and game servers but i think it will make that tabs area to full. what do you think?

Looks very professional. Did a good job on the colors and how it is all laid out.

It took a while to load but it's GORGEOUS.

One or two spelling issues, on the Dedicated Servers page, it should say 'Root Access' but says 'Full Route Access'

It looks nice, I like it.

I'd consider changing the two headings towards the bottom of the page ('Welcome to 24/7 Web Solutions' and 'Testimonials') to a font other than Arial, though.

They asked for reviews on the design of the site. You can not call customer testimonials lies. Plus, it would have nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Nice design.

it is very nice, but, i swear i have seen this as a template somewhere before. where did you get it?

Back