• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plans Special for New Year’s Evening!!

realisticp

Respected All Members,

What's your plan for New Year’s evening, a new site launch???

Just kidding!!!!

I really don't have anything scheduled as yet...but I guess I will spend it with my whole family or just my sweetheart...

Happy Holidays!!!

I'm planning to spend the New Year's evening contemplating the start of a new decade.

All the pieces of the puzzle seem to signify the start of a new life.

Play games maybe? I just got a game this week called Ticket to Ride (board game). It's pretty fun.

What's with the people that join just to ask very basic GD questions?

Me? Good times with good friends. I know you're impressed, bot.

So far nothing really. I'm working the eve shift, can't be bothered. And the friends I want to do something with are already occupied. Plus it's too expensive to get home from town, no buses at all (even if there were, they took the night ones off around 7 months ago now - which made me not "go out" as often), and it's double-to-triple time in taxis. Waste of money.

Sitting on my arse tired from work most likely, unless a friend has a party and I can stay the night.

Back