• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pivotalwebhosting the worse Hosting company

And now...

Hi

See my emails:
------------------------------------------------------
The username sergio was in use, so the username has been set to sergio1. The cPanel backup files for usernames ************ have been placed in the root directory.

FTP login info:

Domain: any of your domains
Username: sergio1
Password: ***************

If you require any more files for other usernames of accounts you held under your reseller, please contact us as soon as possible. Your account will be valid until March 22nd, 2006, after which time your files will be deleted permanently.

All services are being terminated, however we will hold the domains in order for you to transfer them to a new registrar.
- Hide quoted text -

On 3/15/06,******** <********> wrote:

And one thing

User: sergio
pass: ********

I need the data of mebagestion.com **** innova-creations.com and the Mysql BDD

Bye

Sergio

On 3/15/06,******** <********> wrote:

Ehmm

The most important domain is mebagestion.com Is the only that i need to transfer now. The rest of domains will be expire at 9 months. What is your reason to expire at April 30th?
I pay legally this domains! And you have to hosted the rest of domains at my account since the account expire at July

Bye

Sergio

On 3/15/06, Pivotal Web Hosting < ********> wrote:

The following domains have now been unlocked and will now acknowledge any domain transfer requests from other registrars. Domains were not unlocked immediately for security purposes. If a transfer is not initiated by April 30th, 2006, your domains will be allowed to expire.

mebagestion.com
innova-creations.com

Your files are available for your download and retrieval. Give us a list of usernames for your accounts and we will create a private FTP directory for your use for one week.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pivotal Web Hosting

On 3/14/06, Sergio Candela <******** > wrote:

Due to your poor service I need to transfer www.mebagestion.com to another Hosting Company

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From my whois domain: ********
created: 15-Dec-2004
last-changed: 31-Oct-2005
registration-expiration: 15-Dec-2006

nserver: ns1.pivotalwebhosting.com 66.199.242.10
nserver: ns2.pivotalwebhosting.com 66.201.54.66

registrant-firstname: ********
registrant-lastname: ********
registrant-street1: ********
registrant-pcode: ********
registrant-city: ********
registrant-ccode: ********
registrant-phone: ********
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see:
"status: CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED"

Please change the status now! My client is giving headache me by your badly service.
If you do not respond to me in the smaller possible time I will begin to make bad publicity by the forums.
I have already held too much

Bye

Sergio

------------------------------------------------------

Other past email that they don´t say me nothing:

--------------------------------
Mar 14 (3 days ago)

Hi

1- www.***e.com

Your domain has been disabled. To obtain information needed to initiate a domain transfer, please e-mail domains@*****. If you do not contact this address then your domain will be allowed to expire on April 30th, 2006.

¿¿¿ein ???

2- www.*****.com & www.mebagestion.com

C:\Documents and Settings\Sergio.PC1>ping www.*****.com
La solicitud de ping no pudo encontrar el host www.*****.com. Compruebe el
nombre y vuelva a intentarlo.

3- http://www.innova-creations.com/

Your domain has been disabled. To obtain information needed to initiate a domain transfer, please e-mail domains@******. If you do not contact this address then your domain will be allowed to expire on April 30th, 2006.

¿¿???

4- FTP : STATUS:> Resolving host name www.innova-creations.com...
STATUS:> Host name www.innova-creations.com resolved: ip = 208.97.146.90.
STATUS:> Connecting to FTP server www.innova-creations.com:21 (ip = 208.97.146.90)...
220 ProFTPD 1.3.0rc2 Server (DreamHost FTP) [208.97.146.90]
COMMAND:> USER sergio@innova-creations.com
331 Password required for sergio@innova-creations.com.
COMMAND:> PASS *****
530 Login incorrect.
ERROR:> Not logged in.
ERROR:> Can't login. Disconnecting...

This situation is incredible, when I have a little while of breathing? Explain me what is happening please...

Bye

-------------------------------------------

uhmm in one word, incredible :) For new costumers, if you pay to pivotalwebhosting you will have a headache...

Thanks to all people give me some advice ;-)

while I think the situation, i Host all sites with hostony, other hosting company where i have one account (Shared), and it´s ok, 99,6% uptime.
Probably will go at futur with one big reseller or semi dedicated..

Bye!!

You know. That is your general opinion of them but they are good. Just because you had a bad run in with them doesnt mean everyone does. And no I am not hosted by them.

Well there could be several reasons for that now. Plus if it is a 15 year old then why go with them anyways? My partner for Nymka Hosting Solutions is 16 I believe but he knows what the heck he is doing.

Romeo18 said:
You know. That is your general opinion of them but they are good. Just because you had a bad run in with them doesnt mean everyone does. And no I am not hosted by them.

I think that you don´t read any post of this thread.. Do you know read?

Bye

Yes I know how to read and how to speak and write proper english. You can get mad at me all you want to. As I said, It is my .02 and there is nothing wrong with that.

Romeo18 said:
Yes I know how to read and how to speak and write proper english. You can get mad at me all you want to. As I said, It is my .02 and there is nothing wrong with that.

I am not annoying with you :p

Originally Posted by HostFrog
Why hasn't Pivitol responded??? hmmmm. Well its sucks you had to learn the hard way. You should try more reputable providers like

Primitive
NetCafe
Duport
HostingZoom
Site5
HostGator

Am I right guys?????

Amen to that. You people should really use this as a lesson. Always do some research when choosing your hosting provider. Use these forums to find positive or possibly negative reviews about the person and/or company providing you with services. Check to see what kind of guarantees they offer. More importantly, find out if they actually follow through. Does the hosting provider do offsite or onsite backups? If the hosting provider does neither of these, find out BEFORE you host your site with them. Don't wait until a crisis like this. Learn of ways you can backup your own content on a daily basis.

Just my .02$

Last edited:
Kommercial said:
It's really sad that a 15 year old can run a hosting business. This is the perfect example of 15 year old hosting.

Yup it sure is. I look at it this way. Alot of individuals think that Hosting is a get rich quick type of business. People dont see the behind the sence action that goes on. You people know what I am talking about. The call in's from the boss, the late hours on tech support calls, in my case hitting your head on a rackmount shelf and cursing at the server. There is alot of money that I am sure all CEO's and owners of hosting companies shell out to make it successfull. Those companies have my upmost respect. Ok im going to get off my soap box now. Im going to the parking garage to have a smoke. pirate2

Back