• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pivotal Web Hosting

it´s a disaster?

Kevin from pivotalwebhosting you have posted this "we just got the word our new servers should be ready for our use within a few hours from now" at 24th , 5:20 hours ... Now it´s 26th 0:14 hour... 2 days? and my websites haven´t got any data.. only appears your logo from pivotalwebhosting and i can´t enter into my WHM account/CPanel user´s account.

Your support is very good but.. this down times are incredible!!

Three days with my sites down..

www.innova-creations.com run but with any data.
www.alvibe.com run but with any data.
www.agenciadolcevita.com doesn´t run
www.alomgestion.com doesn´t run
and others with the same...

The worst is that my costumers can´t use their email service, and secondly their websites.. They are very angry..

No longer that to think

[Sorry for my english]

Bye bye

It is unfortunate that there is this much downtime, I am sure the owner is doing as much as he can to get everything up again.

We are waiting for DNS to resolve on the nameservers for the new server. If you wish to expediate this process, change your nameservers to the registrar default, and then change them back to the previous ones you have been told to use for our servers.

The nameservers are set to pivotal and it should not affect the sites pointing there even if the ips for nameservers change, right?

Besides, cpanel also not working. Any changes we are unaware of?

Without cpanel, we cant move main site to post notice to clients even if we wanted to. Something must at least be done to enable us to move main sites off to a temp space to post notice, agree?

Any more updates? still waiting while my customers curse me out....Im loosing alot of sleep over this, i need my hosting and i need it fast. I hope this is fixed before friday :(!!

redz said:
Any more updates? still waiting while my customers curse me out....Im loosing alot of sleep over this, i need my hosting and i need it fast. I hope this is fixed before friday :(!!

Well dude thats what is called in hosting buisness BAD luck hope ur luck improves.

yes i hope so too, since this is like the worst thing that ever happened to me in my hosting career, Pivotal was not on today :( couldnt talk to him but yesterday i was told that everything was going to be up central time, i checked today and still down :( hope i get some answers soon :wink2: . Without a hosting company all i can do here is sit and stare at my monitor :tired2:

Last edited:
We have modified nameservers in order to prevent waiting for new IP resolution. Please modify all of your nameservers to ns1.pivotalwebhosting.com and ns2.pivotalwebhosting.com, regardless of which server you have been placed on.

Thank you to all our customers for your patience. Compensation for the downtime this week will be issued within 2 weeks.

Eric Abasolo
Pivotal Web Hosting

PivotalWebHosting said:
We have modified nameservers in order to prevent waiting for new IP resolution. Please modify all of your nameservers to ns1.pivotalwebhosting.com and ns2.pivotalwebhosting.com, regardless of which server you have been placed on.

Thank you to all our customers for your patience. Compensation for the downtime this week will be issued within 2 weeks.

Eric Abasolo
Pivotal Web Hosting
then websites will work yes?

Redz, i think send an email to them is much faster :) Since if you see they are offline, so with email they will notice it first.

redz, "still waiting while my customers curse me out...." is an under-statement!

I am starting to apply butter on my arse waiting for them to .......

Back