• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Php Scripts

I really don't understand what you mean, but something that will take the results from the form and send you a email with it? or something else?

Originally posted by jetalomar
i tried there and id idn't find anything. and u give me the name of a good one

no
i want a script that can count stats. it's for a baseball league and i really need that scripts.

i can do it with excell but it won't translate it to html and give the results. can anyone recomend me a good one

i`m working on a similar project that will require me to do the same thing you are working on. but i haven`t got into that just yet but will soon. if you find what you you need please let me know here. i`ll do some research on this as soon as time allows.

what r u talking those logo are pretty cool. and i got them from the game. there is no problem with those logo.

Now we get where you're going at. Should be fairly easy. Do you have MySQL?

about the logos...i believe the are a licensed/copyrighted) material. i don`t think they can legaly be used for commercial purposes unless you have paid a fee or received permission. if this is true and you are using these in a public game then a lawsuit could(and very likely would) be filed against you. the resulting fine would be a susbtantial amount of money.

what is ur problem, that's not a comercial i provide that for free <<EDIT>>. and check the logo from MLB.com and check mine u will see the big different i design those logo.

<<MOD NOTE:>>
They are taking about the team logos, not your logo, and your rudeness will NOT be tolerated, this will be your final warning, and further posts of this nature may result in you being banned from the forums.
<</MOD NOTE>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back