• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Personal Website?

Hamed

Hello,
I want to start my personal website,Now I need some idea about my website.
I want to write about my projects and a page for student which they can track their grades and ...

Please suggest me some idea (like CMS, Blog or ....)

WordPress with a "portofolio theme" if you want to write about your projects. Anyway, WordPress has themes and plugins for almost anything, it's free and flexible.

WordPress is a good solution, however, as an alternative you can also consider Moodle. It's a free online platform for student interaction. In addition, moodle is available with fantastico and softaculous auto script installers.

What's it like living in a 4,000-year-old city of wine and art?

Seems like it would be pretty cool.

Moodle is an excellent platform for student website interaction. It seems like a combination of WordPress for your writing about projects + Moodle for your students would be a good setup for you.

Blogger from google could also be used, even despite having less features than wordpress. No need to buy paid hosting.

Also how about using the social network page for this?

I would probably use Wordpress, especially because their site lets you host blogs without you having to find a service provider yourself.

Aha!
Now there is no wine making in Shiraz because it is not legal .
Shiraz is city of art.
Read more about Shiraz

The city you live in. It's very old and has a rich history of art and winemaking. It sounds like a really neat place to live.
North_part_of_Shiraz_city.jpg

1350px-Shiraz_Panoramic_view.jpg

Aha!
Now there is no wine making in Shiraz because it is not legal .
Shiraz is city of art.
Read more about Shiraz

North_part_of_Shiraz_city.jpg

1350px-Shiraz_Panoramic_view.jpg

It may be illegal now, but it's widely considered by us in the west to be the city wine was originally created in thousands of years ago. There's no way to absolutely know for sure, but that's the belief here.

It seems like a beautiful place to live.

WordPress is a good solution, however, as an alternative you can also consider Moodle. It's a free online platform for student interaction. In addition, moodle is available with fantastico and softaculous auto script installers.
Never heard of them before, will certainly check them out, sounds like a tremendous idea. :)

WordPress will be a great (also very popular) choice for blog sites whereby you can register 1 for free and just get a proper domain name to make it official. With so many plugins to help you, it is the best platform so far.

Back