• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

People who will start using this forum more often...

Originally posted by dapcgenius
I for one will be using this forum more often (why? i dunno i just felt like saying that :D)

When I first registerd at this forum more than a year ago, I was very inactive and it the last 6 months, I've gotten over 300 posts :p

Re: Re: People who will start using this forum more often...

Originally posted by Daniel

When I first registerd at this forum more than a year ago, I was very inactive and it the last 6 months, I've gotten over 300 posts :p

I registered the same time you did...lol...:D

Re: Re: People who will start using this forum more often...

Originally posted by Daniel
and it the last 6 months, I've gotten over 300 posts :p
And in my last 6 months here I've gotten something like 4000 posts. I never posted much at first, and I don't post as much now either.

I got you all beat. Registered here 9 months ago, and have posted 101 posts, doomed forever to stay there(I don't post on the other forums). Heck, if you include my posts in here that don't count, I got maybe 130. I post in spurts and only in certain threads. However I do view this forum 2 or 3 times a day depending on my life level outside of my computer, so I do use this board frequently :)

Current low post rate standings:

dapcgenius: 0.20 posts per day
Owen: 0.39 posts per day

I feel like a spammer at 1.56.

Originally posted by Hoth
Current low post rate standings:

dapcgenius: 0.20 posts per day
Owen: 0.39 posts per day

I feel like a spammer at 1.56.

er .. 1018 (15.40 posts per day) = me :devious2:

if you feel like a spammer ... what they hell am i >?

I have over 3200 Posts! :D :rolleyes:

Though I am not registered as far back as some of you, I have been at the previous versions of this forum as far back as 1998.

Back