• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Peo

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Google doesn't think FWS is you.
6A0zI.png

Google have changed something to make it more strict. Others have reported this to me aswell. I'll see what I can do about it.

Just noticed that google label their own emails that way so not sure what google is up to. Annoying.

I've changed the email address now though to a freewebspace.net address. Problem is that I don't get the emails, so I'm not sure it's working? Testing some more.

I'm also wondering what's happening with new e-mail accounts with Google. With the last few times I tried to register for a new e-mail account they came up with asking for an e-mail address instead of a log-in name. It then looked as though my e-mail address is my log-in. Sort of weird. There has to be something up .... hopefully they will sort it out. Think I will hold off applying for a while though.
:)

Still the same email address for FWS (still the same might not be from) and gmail has changed to worse interface. WTF???

I like it, though soon my desktop will be entirely obsolete simply cause googles additions

Yep working now peo@ - still hate the bloody interface on gmail, used to be nice simple mail, now it's got all sorts of google little minions all over it :D

Back