• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

wivstar

Need some Reseller for $5 a month, a Reliable, and Good host. i have Some Specifications:

Space: 20GB Or Over
Features: 150GB Bandwith, Cpanel or CpanelX, WHM, Fantastico, Support Via Msn-Or Yahoo.

MSN: wivstar@hotmail.co.uk Try and make me a offer also.

Last edited by a moderator:
let me know if intrested.

Custom Reseller Plan -
----------------
5 GB Space = 5000 MB
10 GB Bandwith = 10000 MB
Max FTP Accounts: 100
Max Email Accounts: 100
Max Email Lists: 100
Max Databases: 200
Max Sub Domains: 100
Max Parked Domains: 100
Max Addon Domains: 100
Fantastico, phpbb, php-nuke, e107, and more
!!!CPANEL!!!

Romes, you say that TFBHosting.biz has been in business for 3 years, but when I do a whois check it says you reg'd it last year (2006)?

Just curious...

we changed server hosts that why. we were a reseller then moved to savvis DC. the reseller we were on had other resellers which made the service slow. so i had to move the company over.

does that answer ur Q?

we changed server hosts that why. we were a reseller then moved to savvis DC. the reseller we were on had other resellers which made the service slow. so i had to move the company over.

does that answer ur Q?

Just to clarify....so you changed domain names in the process as well right? Because changing servers doesn't affect the date your domain name was registered.

we wanted a better sounding domain. i never renewed my old one. i bought TFBHosting.biz and TFBH.net when we changed servers. i think TFBHosting sounds better than Fast-Host25.biz which is now dead. think TFBHosting is better? ur thoughts r welcomed.

You won't find any reliable offers for 150 GB Transfer for only $5 USD/month. You need to raise your budget to at least 12 USD/month or even higher.

Regards,

Tang

Yes, but you also said it went downhill, if you get with a host that offers that much for that price, it HAS to go downhill because they need to oversell to break even.

The REASON they go downhill is BECAUSE of their price, it is inevitable that if you get another offer of that magnitude, they too will go downhill.

Why can’t people see that? There is a dedicated link between a host and the price of their packages. With hosting, you really do get what you pay for.

20GB is 1/4 of a decent dedi, that would be $25, the cheapest 20GB space could be offered at would be $30, we can offer you 150GB b/w and 20GiG space for $30/month

Wivstar,

Please do not make multiple threads asking for the same item. I am merging the two threads together and deleting a ton of the posts within them to clean them up. If you notice you are not finding what you are looking for, perhaps changing up what you really NEED vs what you just WANT or look for paying more.

Most hosts that will provide you this kind of offer will not last as they are overselling space/transfer like crazy and will either kick you off their services or just plain disappear.

Thirdly and finally, please do not be rude to those making you offers. They are trying to fit your very high request.

Dear Offering Web Hosts,

May i advise you to be very weary of this client, our sales team added him on MSN to discuss an offer. All was going well until he decided to start abusing our company. This client is foul mouthed and is very unpleasent to even try and sort a deal with. I advise all of you to approach with caution:
If mods wish to see a chat log then please do ask, i will be most willing to share with you to backup my caution.

Approach With Caution
Many Thanks
Sam

Look, if you don't stop bashing each other on this thread, it will be locked and each one of you will receive Infractions. Just drop it now.

This has really went of topic.

I thought he was really ok to talk to.

I would disagree. He contacted me on MSN and the conversation lead to this:
Code:
(7:54:47 PM) Tyler MSN: You need to increase your budget
(7:55:26 PM) Need Reseller I'M Me!: Thanks for Telling me what i need to do, i Will IM you Again when i need Advice on Buying selling and Trading money.
(7:55:50 PM) Tyler MSN: Well - You could work on your manners as well. I find that you are being a bit rude.
(7:56:00 PM) Need Reseller I'M Me!: Sarcastic
(7:56:41 PM) Tyler MSN: Hopefully you find a company for your business and hopefully they don't go downhill. Good Luck.
(7:56:59 PM) Need Reseller I'M Me!: I Have found one now
(7:57:13 PM) Tyler MSN: Congrats.
(7:57:24 PM) Need Reseller I'M Me!: Why did you move To America you trater
(7:57:35 PM) Tyler MSN: Excuse me?
(7:57:53 PM) Tyler MSN: Look - I am going to block you now. And I am doing this because you are extremely rude.

Just so you know, I am English, born in London, and moved to Canada. Thus, He called me a trater. If I was your business, I would steer clear.

That's it. Topic closed. The last two posters are also getting an infraction. You were warned.
If the OP has an issue with this being closed, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back