• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Hosting Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmth

Greetings Hosting Nerds!!! :biggrin2:

I'm bored, and need something to occupy my time, so... I have thought a bit into this, those of you who want services properly tested and reviewed, I would be more then happy to.

No catches. I want to put some reviews out there on PAID hosts, VPS is optional.

How does this happen?

You create an account on your service, I will run some specs sheets, do some pinging and tracing, and some other cool things, then write an honest review about your services after a full month of Uptime has been monitored by me.

If anyone wants me to do this, please reply to this topic, or PM me.

This is strictly to assist people in looking for their hosting company, I will be fair, and rate hosts on Price for Quality, Uptime, Support and >>honesty<<.

(There will not be any stress testing done on your server, however, basic security checking may be done on request)
Ciao :angel:

Sarah, you have a paid account with me already, which I have offered to you for $0. Would that be allowed?

Sarah, you have a paid account with me already, which I have offered to you for $0. Would that be allowed?

Most certainly is Charles. I will be reviewing your services, been trying to get in touch with you on MSN to ask if you wanted me to :)

Most certainly is Charles. I will be reviewing your services, been trying to get in touch with you on MSN to ask if you wanted me to :)

You're halfway around the world so you're online a lot of the time when I'm not. :(

I wonder, how many reviews would spring into existence.

I'd try to test this way VPS providers, but they give away their VPS for such tests very reluctantly.

Good luck and interesting reviews!

I'm interested certainly for shared plans. I can provide a VPS or two for a honest review.

Is this okay OP?

I'm interested certainly for shared plans. I can provide a VPS or two for a honest review.

Is this okay OP?

I think that is a test customers services. Major marketing companies should be offering that.
What I mean. You tell them you need to test your services and support. They hire people as your customers and they sign up with your services and test.
The main idea - you do not know if they are clients or testers. I think that in this case only you will have honest review about your services.

Sarah,

You should specify that you have only tested a certain service, without being a customer to avoid misleading consumers. Testing is very different from being a customer of any web hosting provider for a long time.

Testing is very different from being a customer of any web hosting provider for a long time.

I would agree with this point. As some professionals could test your server setting and its performance at the same time when your end users absolutely have n o idea how to do that at all.
When you are going to test something I assume you need to point other people to the subject of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back