• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Own Domain Full Featured Hosting /w Cpanel

To All,

We are currently conducting a hdd check at the moment. It shouldn't take too long. In case you can't access our website, please feel free to try again later.

yeeee!!! hawwww!!!!!

It's funny why you need a domain name rather than a subdomain. I thought a subdomain was easier to set up... atleast when i was administering a server. Anyhow, i got my hands on my uncles domain that he had no use for, so I just finished applying at TFWH! Hopefully they will accept! :chinese2: If they don't I would feel a bit miffed....:cow2:
God i hope they contact me soon! :callme:

Every host has their policy. But it is just a small matter to get a good free host.

At least you don't need to spend hours for posting in a forum.. hehehe..:classic2:

Both Canopus and myself tried not to implement policies related to forum posts for some reasons. One of the reasons is to prevent seeing the board flooded with unrelated posts by irresponsible users just aiming to achieve the quota required.

Another factor for not issuing sub domains yet is to avoid the name being blacklisted by blocklists etc. Coz' its easy for any one to just request a sub domain from you and then he/she could start their unauthorized practices like spamming etc. Such activities will not affect them as they aren't owning the domain at all. And the only person that the datacenter will chase after will be the domain owner.

So our policy do requires our users to submit a valid owned top-level domain for registration and it mustn't be from a freedomain provider. So that, there's a way left for us to locate whoever try to be funny :)

Great Site

I was looking for a web host to put my family pictures and such up on. I looked into cheap hosts and ran into this one in these forums. They were great to work with and easily set up my account. I would recommend them to anyone, and have recommended them to everyone I know that has a website:) .

red

Dear All,

Thanks for your support. The demand for TFWH service has been overwhelming ever since our introduction, hence we're upgrading all our servers to Dual 2.8Ghz Xeon so as to improve our client's experience with TFWH.

For those who are interested in joining the community, please note that there may be a slight delay with the approval as we'll be channelling most of our energy to moving all our existing accounts to the new servers.

As long as you hold a valid and qualified (not free) Top-level domain and your website content is legal and not against our policies, TFWH will be glad to host your website for you.

You said that you were going to upgrade the server at 12:00AM. And I hope you did. Because I can't tell the difference. My site is functioning normally, theres no sign of anything different. This must be the smoothest operation yet. The last time I had a host that upgraded their server, it totalled my Movable Type installation. Back then I forgot to back up my data. This time I did just in case. Turns out I didn't need to! :applaudin This host rocks! I recommend to anyone, that wants a reliable free host that is serious about their work, sign-up! Right Now!!! I could here the good times come... :coolmusic

Support for TFWH Public Game Server

Hey guys,

We are currently conducting a survey whether to introduce a public Counter-Strike gameserver for TFWH.

Please check out the details on our website : http://www.thefreewebhosting.com

So if you are crazy, addicted and play CS a lot, why not post your name on our forum so that if we see there is a demand for it, we'll get a public CS gameserver out for TFWH members.

What's more -- Its going to be another freebie :applaudin

NB: And as for the server upgrading, we are doing it in batch. So need not worry. We will move websites selectively to the other server so that the 1st server won't get too loaded.

Last edited:
Couple of questions...

Hi all,

I ran into freewebhosting.net and I really couldn't believe my eyes...it just seems too good to be true! But anyways, I'm just wondering, why do you offer free web hosting for nothing in terms of "$" in return? How do you afford it? Could you please also give me a couple of example of the sites you host? Also, Do you support ASP pages? Please advice, sorry for the many questions, thanks in advance!

Aaliah

Last edited:
Aaliah, the question has been asked and answered at their forum.

They one of the best host here. They have a directory list of member's site there too. :)

Btw, I don't think it support asp. Only php with mysql. :)

I want to ask some questions , hope TFWH can review as fast as he can

Does this service support chinese and can I ask for more space and bandwidth at the future because I see two posts in the forum one says that can but one another says can't

Dedicated IP or Shared IP?

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply blackant! :)

I'm wondering, does site hosted by thefreewebhosting.com have dedicated IP address? Or do they use shared IP?

And a question for user whose web site is hosted by thefreewebhosting.com: Does your site rank well in the major search engines?

Thanks!

Aaliah

i'm can't recevied your forum Register confim email .

please help me join your freedom service.

:)

please send mail to me. i have domain more.

user:yon

thefreewebhosting is no.1 in my books! they give you so much and ask for so very little. you'd have to be crazy to turn down this offer

Back