• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Own Domain Full Featured Hosting /w Cpanel

TFWH - Sirius

Free 200MB Space with 5GB Bandwidth/mth - Cpanel Hosting

Dear all,

Are you sick and tired of having to receive all the banners and popup on your web pages? Frustrated for not able to create enough email address or subdomains? Fret out when you can't install any script because you aren't provided with any database just because your account is free?

Worry no more!

TheFreeWebhosting.com is proud to offer a brand new service to the free webspace community.

Our servers are hosted at a top-notch datacenter located in Tampa Bay, Florida carrying multi GB feeds from Level 3, UUNet, Aleron and Epik.

We welcome all members who already owned a top-level or country code domain name to come forward and request for an account from us, absolutely Free.

Each account will receive the following standard features:

- 200 MB of Disk Space
- 5 GB Monthly Data Transfer
- Up to 5 Domains in the Same Account
- Unlimited POP Email Accounts
- Unlimited Sub-domain (name.yourdomain.com)
- User-Friendly Web-Based Control Panel (Up to 17 languages and 14 themes to choose from)
- Access Your Emails via. Your Favourite Web Browser
- Microsoft FrontPage Exts. & Perl (CGI-Bin)
- Daily Backups

- ....and etc

We look forward to serving you ! Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank for your interest. At present, we are providing webhosting to users that own a domain name, particularly top-level and country-code level domain (e.g. .com/.net./org/info/biz/us or .cn etc).

We'll possibly be looking into providing subdomains and also accepting other domain extensions in the future.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Originally posted by TFWH - Sirius
Hi,

Thank for your interest. At present, we are providing webhosting to users that own a domain name, particularly top-level and country-code level domain (e.g. .com/.net./org/info/biz/us or .cn etc).

We'll possibly be looking into providing subdomains and also accepting other domain extensions in the future.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Cool.

Well good luck!

-smorente

ummm.... would this type of "top-level" domain name work?

http://www. *Something* .net.tc/ it has a whois and everything its just that it has a extra .tc

Hi,

Thank you for your kind interest and support in our program. In general, we accept the following domain extensions:

.com / .net / .org / .info / .biz
.ca / .tv /.name /.bz /.nu /.ws /.tm /.kids.us /.de

and country-code domains (e.g. .cn/ .uk / .tw / .sg / .my etc)

Put it this way, the domain which the user submitted to us must be registered via an ICANN or approved registrar and he/she must hv PAID for the registration.

In another words, we currently do not accept any free domain extensions like .tk , .ru (unless it is a true-russian domain), .uni.cc ...

In case you have any doubts whether your domain extensions are acceptable, we'll welcome you to visit and contact us at our site and we'll see what can be done and so forth.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello to all,

UPDATE: Servers are now 50% full! Vacancies are going fast! Get yours today !

The service is great. These guys really do monitor their users and give them support. You can easily get help at their forums as well.

Hi Raiz and all,

Thank you for your kind words and support in our program.

As an update:

We're glad and appreciate that our program has been well-received by the public. To value add our user's experience, we have added a new theme to our control panel which allows our users to choose their preferred language and theme. Response to this has also been quite positive.

New improvement works are in the pipeline to enhance our TFWH users' experience with us.

Slots are snapping up relatively faster than we actually expected and we thank you for your support.

And for those who are interested in our program, please feel free to visit our website for more details.

Approval may be slightly delayed owing to our manual assessment on each request so we hope that new users could bear with us for the moment.

Thank you.:)

Last edited:
I'd like to say that this hosting is the best that i've had so far.
They give you what they say they will and many more. Haven't had a downtime since I had my account created.

Those who are in need of free hosting, this is the spot

Thanks Billy for the kind words.

We are always looking to upgrade our services, and we may just do that, by securing a Dual Xeon for our next server. (Currently we are on P4 2.6 with 2GB RAM and 160GB IDE drive)

ps. Thanks for spotting the site ripper for us too :applaudin

Theres a site that offers free domain names with the extension of *.biz.ly, it has full features of a doamin name, it has built in WHOIS search, and the ability to use DNS servers. I'm wondering if your compatible with this? You can see for your self at, http://nic.biz.ly/. Please god say yes...... :confused5

Hello Firefox,

Thank you for your interest and support. At present, we require our members to submit their fully qualified domain name which they registered with a nominal fee at ICANN registered sites.. I've heard that myvaluehost.com offers relatively cheap prices. I have no experience with them but I am sure the price is abt $4/yr for a .com .. maybe you could try your luck there.

And upon which if you are still interested in our service, simply logon to our website and post us a registration note. and we'll be glad to review your case. :)

What can you ask for more?
All you need is a domain name. I got my free space there in less than an hour!

Why wait? Go get it now!

Hello Firefox,

Thank you for your interest and support. At present, we require our members to submit their fully qualified domain name which they registered with a nominal fee at ICANN registered sites.. I've heard that myvaluehost.com offers relatively cheap prices. I have no experience with them but I am sure the price is abt $4/yr for a .com .. maybe you could try your luck there.

And upon which if you are still interested in our service, simply logon to our website and post us a registration note. and we'll be glad to review your case. :)

why they can be so cheap ?? USD4 each domain ? how if they run away ?? is my creadit card info save if i get it from them ??

Why can't they be so cheap? Its just a marketing strategy to bring client to their website. And if some webhost can offer free domain at zero cost, I guess $4 isn't that cheap after all right?

Icann cost for per domain is $6 and they could think of spending $2 per client then to bid for a top position at adwords which may cost up to $13 ppc .. so I guess $2 is still cheap right?

Back