• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Our Hosting Company's Web Site

WebUnleashed

Hi there,
I run with a friend of mine Web-Unleashed.com.
We lanched our brand new web site just two days ago.
So if possible please give your feedback and tell us if you like it.

Visit web-unleashed.com/en

We'll be glad to hear your opinions.

It took really long to load, and there's a LOT of blank spaces on the first page. The colour looks nice, but your header has to take up all of the top there. You can't leave half of it blank.

Looks good. As Yuxuan said, its got a fair bit of open space that could be improved apon.

I also dont like the way that creme colored bar extends out the the edge of the page.

Other than that, well done.

you shouldn't really use Joomla for your site. It took awhile to load. all you have on there is mostly text, so you can easily just use a html website.

you shouldn't really use Joomla for your site. It took awhile to load. all you have on there is mostly text, so you can easily just use a html website.

There's nothing wrong with using Joomla for a website of any kind.
I use it and have yet to receive a complaint about it loading.

I was talking about his website using Joomla, because of the loading it took. some people can run Joomla fine, but it just uses resources that can be saved by using a smaller CMS.

slow to load, but thats not joomla, php scripts always take less than a second, the issue is around the server sending the page slowly. your a hostgator reseller so its probably the size of your images/flash. get rid of the flash, its not accessible. compress your image/html/css.

I think it looks pretty good! (My resolution is no longer impaired when viewing the website)

What I don't like which could use replacement is the flash logo and of course the white space! :)

"fake" was a bad word.

but this is going to sound really harsh...

-I hate the flash thing.
-I hate having to scroll down to see anything on any of the pages.
-The font is ugly on the text, it's too "times new roman" you know?
-" All our packages come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with our services you can terminate your
account and get your money back.
So you have nothing to be afraid of." That's unnecessary. The image expresses everything you just said.
-Why do you have a domain registration link on your menu if you don't offer it?

Leave the menu, re-do the header, take out that available packages thing, and the thing above it. Get rid of the quick contact, just make a contact page.

Currently the site looks like you took a template, took 2 minutes customizing it, and you're trying to make money. This is the face of your business and you need it to look good. Spend time doing it right. Don't be afraid to hire a designer, if you don't have the money for that, you shouldn't be in business.

You've got the structure right, but it's still very messy. I don't like the header at all. Also, bring the top right to the top or add some curved corners.

Back