• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oppinions on Content Managment Systems

Originally posted by gyrbo
Look in my sig.

Hmmm, I can see it now! Well, I am gonna take a looky at it and see if we can improve it too be bigger and better! YahoO!.

Gyrbo, I just saw you online on my MSN, then you went away. Hmm, yeah, so I installed WebmasterF1, and it was messed up (the mysql dump) for some odd reason. Anyways, looking at you code we can do way better and make it work smoothly and more. This could be a big project!

Same problem happend with you. Guess there is a problem with MSN.

What was wrong with the MySQL dump? Are you using the C****** version?

I'm remaking the script with the expiriences from te previous version. I'm currently making a user-authentiation(sp?).
One major difference is that it will be MySQL only, I had to much problems with the DAL (Database Abstraction Layer). Besides, is there need for it?

Actually I have my own class module if you want one, it is real fast and real easy to use. Maybe if we get onto MSNIM, I can help a lot.

Are you online now?
I'm more on yim and icq.

Well, I allready wrote the auth system. I still need to add functions to use MySQL.

Back