• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OnLive

I've never heard of it but it looks great. It would save a lot of time. I'm guessing it won't be very cheap though.

Yes, you need a good internet connection however you will be able to play from low end computers by getting their onLive box, and even from your TV... could definitely revolutionize the gaming industry.

Yes, you need a good internet connection however you will be able to play from low end computers by getting their onLive box, and even from your TV... could definitely revolutionize the gaming industry.

Well apparently (I heard somewhere) you need at least 5mb broadband connection to play on 720p. Otherwise any lower, you'll have to play in SD. Theoretically, you should be able to play on any computer, even one from back in 2000.

It looks quite interesting, but to be honest, I'd rather have my good old 360. My main concern would be latency, its obviously not for the hardcore gamer, think there is a very small delay between button press and actual movement, or so I have hear.

Back