• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok..here we go..

Mr. Dogg

Tell me the best free forum to get..I don't care if its remotely hosted or not but if it isn't then tell me a webspace provider that supports the board..thank you.

It's only on it's frst beta though, so I'd wwait a while longer before I'd use it.

Hmm..deluxenetwork.com isn't working for me..how is it though? I've tried F2S before but hate it so thats out of the question..

Any other suggestions?

So YaBB is the way to go..any thoughts on the others? OpenBB looks excellent and I'm eager to get that but I don't know..since you're all saying its only beta..

It is pretty good for a beta, and the layouts can be changed to whatever you want, that's why I recommend them.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
It is pretty good for a beta, and the layouts can be changed to whatever you want, that's why I recommend them.

I heard somewhere, that it is a direct rip-off of vB. The guy just modified the source code to his liking. I maybe wrong though.

There are some bugs, for example when you decide to lock the boards and you clear your cookies, you lose control of the board unless you want to update the mySQL database yourself.

Hmm..guess I can take OpenBB off the list then..I've tried Ikonboard before and thought it was pretty decent..but what about PhpBB and YaBB..how are those?

I'd pick phpBB over YaBB because it is a php/mysql obard, but for those who like perl boards, YaBB is pretty nice. You should check out their forums and see them for yourself.

Well, I downloaded PhBB but the thing is that I have no idea what their talking about. The installation isn't too simple it seems to me..can anyone help me out with installation? And prohosting will allow PhBB right?

I just got an account at Deluxenetwork..unfortunatley it doesn't become active till tomorrow..I'll just have to wait till then..

And how is dacities?

Back