• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Official "WTF Are You Listening To?" Thread

Alkaline Trio - Clavicle (NB this was described as a live performance but it was the only version I could find on Youtube. I didn't actually listen to it.)

WHOA.

That's cool.

I haven't listened to Choking Victim in a good while. Operation Ivy is ----ing awesome.

Right now I'm listening to the birds chirping and my head spinning. Went to this restaurant downtown with some friends ... 2 free pitchers of beer and 4 free vodka and red bulls. Like as soon as we sat down. It was great. Only 2 of us were drinking mostly, and neither driving. It's 8AM and I just got home half an hour ago .... best shower of my life. Time for a ----ing nap.

lol.. conicidently, playing right now on my system is: Betallica - The thing that should not let it be :p

Haha, Hey Dude is my favourit song by them :lol:

I'm listening to The Extremist - Joe Satriani

WHOA.

That's cool.

I haven't listened to Choking Victim in a good while. Operation Ivy is ----ing awesome.

Right now I'm listening to the birds chirping and my head spinning. Went to this restaurant downtown with some friends ... 2 free pitchers of beer and 4 free vodka and red bulls. Like as soon as we sat down. It was great. Only 2 of us were drinking mostly, and neither driving. It's 8AM and I just got home half an hour ago .... best shower of my life. Time for a ----ing nap.
Woah.

I actually played through the entire Choking Victim/ Leftover Crack discography this morning.

Back