• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Official "WTF Are You Listening To?" Thread

I'm not actually listening to anything.

But I shuffled my music library one track and Ok Go - A Million Ways came up.

lol.. conicidently, playing right now on my system is: Betallica - The thing that should not let it be :p

Good lord..is that music? She can't even sing! Not to mention her voice is really annoying..which is the reason she can't sing.

Currently listening to Z103.5 broadcasting live from Sugar Daddies (nightclub in Mississauga). They're playing a hiphop mix of "What You Know About That" - TI.

Good lord..is that music? She can't even sing! Not to mention her voice is really annoying..which is the reason she can't sing.

Currently listening to Z103.5 broadcasting live from Sugar Daddies (nightclub in Mississauga). They're playing a hiphop mix of "What You Know About That" - TI.

listen to their album, they can sign.
it's just her accent, can't help she is polish.
they where a duet, but the other girl has gone solo, here
oh, and to add onto the "is that music", well it's better than this "dance" and "rap" stuff you always hear.

i think he just likes the fact they are teenage girls

ugh, no thanks, she's just turned 16. :S

listen to the non-live version of hey boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5pZ8m9NEIc
and, their song they covered that made them famous, "uh la la la" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4_B0r6TiE

well i like them...

Last edited:
okay, let me re-phrase my post.
I don't like un-tasteful rap that comes from the people like 50cent, Pdiddy etc.
but the first one is true, and meaning full, that is the sort i like.
2nd one isn't my thing though.

anyway, now i'm listening to LaFee - Heul Doch

okay, let me re-phrase my post.
I don't like un-tasteful rap that comes from the people like 50cent, Pdiddy etc.
but the first one is true, and meaning full, that is the sort i like.
2nd one isn't my thing though.

anyway, now i'm listening to LaFee - Heul Doch

I'll let the DJ Shadow slide since you admit there's a difference between top 40 rap and real hip-hop ... not that hip-pop ----. ;)

Lupe Fiasco - Hurt Me Soul
Next I feel like ... Aceyalone - Cornbread, Eddie, and Me
Then ... Binary Star - Honest Expression

and I'm out

Last edited:
Back