• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nulled Scripts?

Yea, thats what we did. We ziped up the site and emailed it to them. They did not even bother replying!

Well, on Hostwoot, we had a phishing website hosted by one of the resellers under us. They emailed us about it and to suspend it and send the website to them as zip file. It was France anti fraud agency or smt like that. We wouldn't have believed them if they did not have a .gov domain! That was scary btw!

... You know it's very very easy to spoof an email address right? You have to check the headers of the email if it's from something important like the FBI or a government.

somik, do you think you could share the script?

Umarsa isn't big on the sharing bit...

... You know it's very very easy to spoof an email address right? You have to check the headers of the email if it's from something important like the FBI or a government.

Yes, i know. I even have a script that can spoof email addresses. I wrote the PHP script myself! The email we got contained their email address in the header and also the site was a phishing website (they gave us link to the real website aswell). Also we found a txt flat file database on the site containing username/passwords of the users that tryed to login. We even traced the email address and it appeared to originate from the domain said in the email.

Well, thats all i know. It could have been a fake email, but what they said was true, so we emailed it to the proper authority :)

Big agencies don't usually email. Keep your whois open for these reasons (Post/phone).

Back