• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Notepad vs Wordpad - What do YOU prefair?

Gianni

What do you think is a better CGI/HTML/PHP editor? I personaly prefair Wordpad lately... what about you?

If you have the cash, I would say HomeSite beats them both. But if you had to choose between NotePad and WordPad, I'd go with WordPad as well. :cool:

If I had to choose - NotePad. Although I do like syntax highlighting, I just don't like looking at all plain text, I wish I could change the color of the font in NotePad to something else and I'd use it.

The search function in Wordpad is far superior to Notepad.
Hmm. I'm looking at my copies of Wordpad and Notepad and finding the searching and replace functions identical. What does your Wordpad have that's not in your Notepad?

Although notepad is simple and fast but it has small buffer size so you should use Wordpad if you have to write large pieces of code.

Originally posted by nag
Although notepad is simple and fast but it has small buffer size so you should use Wordpad if you have to write large pieces of code.
Yes, tt's true. I use Wordpad to install mods in ibf.

i PREFER (not prefair) notepad, because i do :) but, i think wordpad is a simple alternative to Word.

Back