• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

---- Nickelback!

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I apologize if anyone here is a Nickelback fan, but this has to be shared. (this may be old, I don't know). This website:

http://www.thewebshite.co.uk/nickelback.htm

exposes the fact that Nickelback simply recycles their songs and they become hits. This website will play How You Remind Me in the left speaker, and Someday in the right speaker, and, I know personally, I had a hard time distinguishing between both songs. Then it dawned on me...it's the same song. Check it out.

It pains me to think that they are Canadian., and seem to be a strong example of Canadian music.

Yeah I saw this the other day too. Pathetic what people will do to make a quick buck off of this MTV Generation.

hmm.. not that i'm a nickelback fan, but it actually sounds better when the two songs are played at the same time.

What's all this about talentless? I bet you haven't the talents to write two songs based on the exact same melody, rythm, length, etc. and make them unidentical.

Think of it as a song template, LeX, Nickelback's song template. Of course they're going to sound identical. Here's a thought...write a new song.

Thats soo cool, they do sound better together

Everyone ring up your local radio station and ask them to play the 2 sings simulatanisly

Blank Verse said:
Think of it as a song template, LeX, Nickelback's song template. Of course they're going to sound identical. Here's a thought...write a new song.
Is it you that missed the sarcasm in my post, or is it me in yours?

Back