• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

next best to F2s??

Nothing can compare to F2S. They have everything including reliability.

You could just hope that Datablocks\Netcabins opens when they're planning to and stay up for a while :)

Just wait another month or two and the server will be running as smooth as ever. Don't forget, thei servers are experimental for the first few months.

Your asking for something not as good as F2S but has more features? :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, Phrozen is right. Nothing compares with F2S.
I'm on one of the older servers (server 32) and it's pretty reliable.
The speed could be a little better though.

fast for me mate

Loaded in like 2 seconds here on 56 k.

Jonny

BTW: Here happens to be in Australia.

I think host.sk is closest to f2s but still very faaaaar away.

And if you want to use all the f2s's features you have to signup with 5 or more hosts and do hotlinking... which will get your accounts removed

buying a server is one thing. colocating it in a Network Operations Center is another, and if you plan to use up lots of transfer, prepare to pay a lot.

Originally posted by 308holes
ill stick with F2s tell i get some money and can buy a server
Woah..... most people would just go with paid hosting. Simpler, and cheaper, and you don't have to take care of technical problems. ;)

Simpler, and cheaper, and you don't have to take care of technical problems.

7-10.com proves that buying a host is very simple, cheap and you do not have to solve any technical problems

what problems may occur with 256kb webspace for free? :D

(no subject)

That's only good for HomePage's. That's almost half (244 KB's more) the size of 1 GB.

szr...um...256 KB * 4 = 1024 KB -> 1 MB :rolleyes:

Why don't you just say a quarter of a MB? :D

Back