• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newbie to Paid Hosting

Hey, I'm a newbie to paid hosting. I want to host a domain somewhere where it's cheap (less than $15 a month), has at least 250 megs of space, and with multiple FTP accounts. Anybody know of a place like that?

Valuablehost is being very helpful with some good recomendations. What he's tactfully not saying is that you should give a look at his service too. He seems like a good guy and the posts are very favorable about his service. I don't have an account with him but I'll seriously consider the service when I have a need.

I agree with the ^^^ guy above this post. ValuableHost is very cheap and most expensive one is US$5.95 a month for 300mb and 6gb Bandwidth not sure.

Andy

Originally posted by jiminsd
Valuablehost is being very helpful with some good recomendations. What he's tactfully not saying is that you should give a look at his service too. He seems like a good guy and the posts are very favorable about his service. I don't have an account with him but I'll seriously consider the service when I have a need.

LoL. That is most hosts' tactic to get more clients. They wish for the potential customers to have a look at their signature and take a look at their site. And of course, the biggest wish is to have someone like you mention it out and recommend them. I am not just talking about ValuableHost, I am talking for generally. :)

No its not my tatic :) Maybe yours, if you admit to it yourself. The above hosts i listed are very reputable, do a search on webhostingtalk.com for yourself and see. The hosts i listed i can cleary say at 100% more efficent then mine >:)
Originally posted by Donovan

LoL. That is most hosts' tactic to get more clients. They wish for the potential customers to have a look at their signature and take a look at their site. And of course, the biggest wish is to have someone like you mention it out and recommend them. I am not just talking about ValuableHost, I am talking for generally. :)

Hehe... Not my trick either. Even if they are 100% more efficient than your company, I am sure your company is good enough for most customers already. :)

Gee, and I thought I was being a nice guy in stating the obvious.

Ok, here goes for equal time...

"Donovan of Servus is being very helpful with some good information. What he's tactfully not saying is that you should give a look at his service too. He seems like a good guy and the posts are very favorable about his service. I don't have an account with him but I'll seriously consider the service when I have a need."

:cool:

lol @ jim :)

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

Originally posted by jiminsd
Gee, and I thought I was being a nice guy in stating the obvious.

Ok, here goes for equal time...

"Donovan of Servus is being very helpful with some good information. What he's tactfully not saying is that you should give a look at his service too. He seems like a good guy and the posts are very favorable about his service. I don't have an account with him but I'll seriously consider the service when I have a need."

:cool:

Last edited:
Originally posted by sophisticatedsiren
Hey, I'm a newbie to paid hosting. I want to host a domain somewhere where it's cheap (less than $15 a month), has at least 250 megs of space, and with multiple FTP accounts. Anybody know of a place like that?
I can recommend venturesonline.com. I have a dedicated with them, and the support ROCKS!.

you could always check out the WebHostingTalk Forums where many hosts gather and they make special offers, etc. I got one of the discount packages from aletiahosting through there.

if you truly want great deals, i really suggest that you go to those forums i mentioned (WHT). the hosts actually fought over my patronage! :D

hehehe :( i think i was in that battle, did i lose?

:(

Originally posted by needcgispace
if you truly want great deals, i really suggest that you go to those forums i mentioned (WHT). the hosts actually fought over my patronage! :D

Back