• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New website! Please review and let me know what I missed!

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
Hello all, I have been up all night now working on a new website I've started. The website is a site dedicated to domain name investing, and those who are into the domain name market, or virtual realestate investment as some call it.

Check it out and let me know what you think, and if I have missed anything or misspelled anything. As I said, I've been up now for about 24 hours, so it's highly possible that I have a ton of typos!!,,lol

You can get to the website using any one of the following domain names:

domainnamers.info
domainerforum.info
thedomainforum.info
predomaining.com
domainnameforum.ws
domainbuyers.ws
sellyourdomainnames.info
expired247.com

Thanks in advance!

the fact you publish visitors IP's is enough to make me run away crying, let alone review your website.

If you have any suggestions at all, please feel free to contact me (Mike) at anytime. I will concider your suggestion, and if it is waranted, I will do whatever you have suggested!

"consider" and "warranted"

Didn't know it was showing IP's, I'll change that now if I can find the setting.

hamster, as I said, I've been awake now for a little over 24 hours. You try and see how well you type! :tired2:

EDIT: I had it set so that guests could see the IP's when it was supposed to be admin only. I have fixed that now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Last edited:
Didn't know it was showing IP's, I'll change that now if I can find the setting.

hamster, as I said, I've been awake now for a little over 24 hours. You try and see how well you type! :tired2:

I just wanted to point them out to you since you wouldn't be able to detect them :D

Yes I know, thanks for pointing it out. I fixed them.

I didn't intend for that to sound so rude, but I guess it did, I apologize.

I actually quite like it =] the yahoo adverts are somewhat misplaced, the little man in the header looks a bit naff and the peach box has FAR to much text (try smaller text bigger size, more padding round the edges). Minus those little things it's a pretty good effort.

Pretty cool, but maybe, enlarge the little man in the header to the right and see how it looks.

The site would also look much better without the ads on top :)

Just my 2 cents

Iyeru, the IP's are no longer showing. It was supposed to be set so only an admin could see them, but I forgot to change that. Besides, it's not like if you go to the site your computer is going to blow up in your face!,,lol

JohnN, yes I agree, the little dude just doesn't fit right. I'll have to come up with something else for that I think. As for the text, I agree there too!

dh_eddie, thanks, I'll try and work it into the websites code in a different spot.

Thanks for all the reviews so far!

Edit: Just thought I'd add this. This just goes to show that FWS is a much more helpfull and friendly place than WHT! http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Last edited:
Do you really need tags and shoutbox as they are just taking up most of the space. I think they are uncalled for looks more like a linkbuilding site instead.

And text is so small that i could not look at other pages as my eyes gave up.

Cheers

Back