• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Logo

My honest opinion, Boring.

With the word Volt in your company name, maybe a Lightening bolt would be better?

Sorry but thats my opinion on it

My honest opinion, Boring.

With the word Volt in your company name, maybe a Lightening bolt would be better?

Sorry but thats my opinion on it

yep a lighting would be better or something close to that plus to be honet the logo looks like a template instant of design you know what I mean, because volt means Basic unit of electrical potential. One volt is the force required to send one ampere of electrical current through a resistance of one ohm

not too bad. I disagree with the others, just because you are called volt networks does not mean you have to have the design based on a lighting bolt. It is a clean simple design now.

however if you do want to add something in the text area with a subtle bolt running horizontally through the words that would probably look pretty slick. I would suggest increasing the font size though and maybe a different font all together if it starts to look too busy.

not too bad. I disagree with the others, just because you are called volt networks does not mean you have to have the design based on a lighting bolt. It is a clean simple design now.

however if you do want to add something in the text area with a subtle bolt running horizontally through the words that would probably look pretty slick. I would suggest increasing the font size though and maybe a different font all together if it starts to look too busy.

Yeah i like it too. Is easy to recognize it and this are logos for no?!oldman2

Thanks for the honest comments.

@Avail- Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get the text changes done soon.

I originally wanted a logo that had a lightning bolt but I could not brainstorm any ideas of what it would look like and for the designers I had hired to try, they couldn't make anything I like either. When I received this logo from Piiom, I thought it was nice and clean so I decided to stick with it.

no problem. a lighting bolt would be hard to do without looking cheesy, I like what he gave you with your new logo, it is sharp edged and aggressive but still quite nice.

Volt.Networks, I'll see if I can make one, and then post a link on here to it, see if its any good :)

Adam.

I was due to pop into work, so kind of a rushy one :(

I'll make a more detailed one tonight and upload it

Back