• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New layout for my site

Ive had it. You don't get hits because noone is willing to wait 10 min for a page to load. I sure as hell can't , after 5 I shut the window. THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM - EVERYONE SAYS SO TOO- DON't YOU THINK THAT MEANS SOMETHING .

explaination

to getting faster speed..
i removed the flash thing already...
should be faster now rite??
can anyone tell mi shoud i change my background color....
if so change to wat color?

Umm, I think you should listen to what slimeredr said o_O Heh, I'm on DSL, and the page doesn't even load for me at all... I get a stupid 'page cannot be displayed' thing... after about 2 minutes of waiting.

Re: explaination

Originally posted by situfenre
to getting faster speed..
i removed the flash thing already...
should be faster now rite??
can anyone tell mi shoud i change my background color....
if so change to wat color?

another thing that is slowing down is most likely the host itself.
one of my site was hosted with coolconnect b4 i changed host.
to me i think coolconnect have gone down with the speeds and
standards and the space given aint enuff.

i really suggest you changed host preferrably one is in us maybe ?

ohh

well....maybe lor...
but is there any people out there who is willing to host...mi?
mine is just a personal site

Re: ohh

Originally posted by situfenre
well....maybe lor...
but is there any people out there who is willing to host...mi?
mine is just a personal site

you can refer to the host faq in the free webspace section if u want to. :D

The site does load real slow and I am on a dedicated T1. The background shade of blue kills my eyes after surfing all day and the yellow links are to bright. You need to tone everything down about 5 to 10 shades. As for getting traffic as mentioned above nobody will bother visiting your site if it takes them over 2 minutes to get to it with a T1. Imagine how long it would take for a 56k or less connection. I would concentrate working on that issue first before worrying about the rest of things.

Back