• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Graphics, what do people think?

Jon86

Recently updated the graphics on my forum with flash graphics n interactive menus designed by me

check it out and tell me if you think there is anything i can do to improve them :)

Here is the link: www.staforums.vze.com

Last edited:
COOOOL! But I have one addition for you:

try to make all images and the flash header in smooth graphics, now it looks little crappy..

ive been trying to get the graphics a bit smoother but it increases the file size of the flash files, what is the best graphics format to use in a flash file? at the moment i am using gif images cause they use transpancys, is there anyother file format i should be using that is higher quaility and still small in size? :)

josku_x said:
COOOOL! But I have one addition for you:

try to make all images and the flash header in smooth graphics, now it looks little crappy..

i thought it might have been my moinitor for a sec but i am noticing the same thing. The flash work is amazing but the image quality does not seem to be that great, maybe save your images as different format?

i like it alot maybesome more color? like brighter colors/ but thats just my opinion other than that wow it looks great

Thanks for the comments People! :p Ive smoothed out the edges of the graphics using the PNG format :p also added loaders to the banners so people with 56k have something to look at to know its loading, tell me what ya think!

Amazing work! Keep it!Layout and positioning of objects are really nice.
I agree with "technique" for purple layout.
MY personal opinion is that dark purple and black colour combination for layout, makes irritating to visualize continuously.
I would like to suggest you to try light purple and white colour combination for layout.

Ill try n updated the color scheme in the future but untill now it has serverd me well, ive updated the flash banner to show we are a counter strike clan! so check it out n tell me how you like the new banner :)

Back