• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New cP Creator design

Agreed. Its totally messed up in I.E. On other browsers the site is looking good. But it is an exact copy of Adobe's website. The logo font looks exactly the same.

Agreed. Its totally messed up in I.E. On other browsers the site is looking good. But it is an exact copy of Adobe's website. The logo font looks exactly the same.

um, i think you might be smoking something. you holding out on us? anyways, im looking at it in IE and FF right now, and it looks completely the same, and as for the adobe comment, you HAVE to be smoking something, seriously. it looks NOTHING like the Adobe site.

Much better. The only thing is, I would put "the completely free billing, client, post 2 host & support system" that hovering besides the logo. It looks out of place and crampped in where it is now.

i dont think i would suggest putting right next to the logo, but, i would move it up a little. it does look a little cramped in there. oooo, better yet, remove that text from the top, put it right below the Welcome text, at the top of the paragraph, and bold it. then you can play with the empty space and make a cool little design up there, or, better yet, put some testimonial blurbs up there with a "more..." link to the full testimonial. See all the great ideas i have ;)

Back