• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New AMFR Account Creator Script

222chris222 said:
I would like to help you program this. I would like to add my post4host module to this and send it back, can you send me a link?

Which script are you talking about?

Sorry, I can't send you a link and at the moment because I'm not even done scripting it. Also I can't really have any help to create the script at the moment because of the way it's been created. Sorry if I sound rude, but that's not my intention, I just can't at the moment. I'm Sorry but if I need help at a later stage I'll let you know.

Best Regards,
Pat

Last edited:
It might!

But a one that I'll have created.

===

Got a question, let's say it become a paid script, one time fee of 20 - 40$, would you guys still buy it or not?

Best Regards,
Pat

I think you heard correctly, the only thing that isn't stable is their hosting...lol
Like I told you a few days ago WebAdPro, since it is about $160 to buy somehting like WHMCS, I think you will still be able to sell for a price like $40, which is very cheap compared to WHMCS.

Thx Paul.

Yes about the hosting, well it was AMFR's.

But For Account Creator, well.. I'll be hosting and supporting it at scripts.prdnetwork.com.

The Site is not up yet, but it wont be long.

Best Regards,
Pat

You'd probably have a number of customers if it were to become a paid script. It would be a real shame though.

Most free hosts simply aren't able to fit an account creator into the budget.

If you want to sell it, make sure it has a really good billing system. Maybe you could provide the core script for free and charge for a billing module? Just a thought..

I would like the idea of, to make money with this script, you must pay for it (then get a billing module). To create free accounts with this script, you don't have to pay for it (no billing module).

alrub.com is back up!
About the billing script:
Webadpro will be continuing with AMFR AC 2 (renamed to the PRD Account Creator)
I am writing a totally new webhosting billing script with its name TBD and no ETA.

Anything on getting the latest AMFR script? I would like to have it, but I can't find it anywhere.

webadpro said:
Like I said earlier, you can get a lastest version out here:

http://alrub.com/page2/page2.html

But no other version has been out yet.

But, me and Krak_Joe, we're creating a new script like this one, but with a lot more features.

Best Regards,
Pat

Have you checked that link your posting? Alrub.com is nothing but a single cgi-bin folder. Its all been erased.

I`m very sorry about that!

Seems like Alex left for real now, because now we`ve got nowhere to download.

I`ve got a copy of all the scripts tho.

If you need it PM me, and I can hook you up.

Best Regards,
Pat

Back