• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New AMFR Account Creator Script

I tried out the original version for myself and loved it. Never made it live for the fact that I didn't need to yet, but I have it on the back burner for future plans. Also waiting on 2.0

I have used every version they'd released. 2.0 is on hold, but it looks awesome! (some screenshots on their forums)

i am currently using this. it is amazing! a lot of time and hard wrk was put into it. and it's free! almost every week there is a newer version with more and more features!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oops. my bad. i thought this was the MF phpBB one. but i am gonna try to use this sometime my week. like the other AMFR services scripts it'll be good

Last edited:
I have the one before version 2 but I don't know if it would be ok to share it. how can I contact them to ask if it's ok? anyone know?

edit:
do they have an alternate site for us to go to? anyone know that?

yeah, I saw, I might be changing AMFR Account Creator to PRD Network under scripts and it will change name to:

PRD Account Manager

And I can asure you guys that the site will stay up, and running.

The site is not up yet, but it will be under scripts.prdnetwork.com.
Please give me a day or two to make the site up and running.

Best Regards,
Pat

Last edited:
webadpro said:
yeah, I saw, I might be changing AMFR Account Creator to PRD Network under scripts and it will change name to:

PRD Account Manager

And I can asure you guys that the site will stay up, and running.

The site is not up yet, but it will be under scripts.prdnetwork.com.
Please give me a day or two to make the site up and running.

Best Regards,
Pat
What will happen to phpbb multi forum script? where can people (if they can) get it?.

webadpro said:
I'm creating Version 2.0, and I sure can tell you it will be good.

Best Regards,
Pat

I have been fortunate enough to get a sneak preview at the exterior workings and layout of this software, and lemme just say that it is VERY well designed packed with features, and soooo easy to use....looking forward to the final release of this software....

Leriss said:
What will happen to phpbb multi forum script? where can people (if they can) get it?.
I think you'll have to wait for Alex, AMFR owner, to put a site back up for that. He was the integral part of the URL and phpBB scripts.

Maybe you can get someone to send you a copy.

I would like to help you program this. I would like to add my post4host module to this and send it back, can you send me a link?

Back