• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needed: Need for Speed 2 SE

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Folks!

I ran over my cd!! :cry2:

It fell on the floor and when I tried to pick it up I rolled my chair over it causing it to crack.

I tried looking for a warezed iso but its a 7 yr old game and its nowhere to be found :(

Anyone has the nfs2se cd they could iso/zip/send/upload to my server ?

[Addition]
Results:
CD1.jpg

CD2.jpg

I feel like crying :(

It was my very first cd I ever bought... sentimental value... heh

Last edited:
your lucky to live in the age of 'bargin bin' software. just have alook around several computer software stores for a copy of it. i've sure some within the bargin is the game you're looking for.

Last time I played it was on my p2 400mhz some years ago, heh
I wanted to play it on this comp but before installing, IT happened :(

your lucky to live in the age of 'bargin bin' software. just have alook around several computer software stores for a copy of it. i've sure some within the bargin is the game you're looking for.
Not likely, NFS2 SE is way too old, even for that. Sadly, it's not old enough to be considered abandonware, so it's not easy to find on the net. Plus everybody is scared of Big Bad EA shutting down their site if they host EA games. Try eBay?

but only 3 are what im looking for :biggrin2:

tnx matt,
an avid ebay user like me didnt think of using ebay, sish... shame on me
boo me :p

would have sent you an ISO since I have the game (one of my first game cd's as well :D). Classic game with awesome commentary!

damn !!! this remembers me that i borrowed this game to a friend some years ago, but he didnt give it back yet!

murat said:
damn !!! this remembers me that i borrowed this game to a friend some years ago, but he didnt give it back yet!
Do you own a gun?

Just kidding...

striker said:
Classic game with awesome commentary!
Of course!!

Its one of my favourite nfs game, along with nfs3 and porsche unleashed.

The quality of the content in nfs2se is superb, the slideshows, the videos, the dude speaking, woa!

and then it slowly started to get ugly, and look wha we have now, need for rice.. sigh...
and there's need for rice 2 comming out, bummer :cry2:

aki, org version?

As for my cd, today I called up my old friend that lives down the street, we used to play the game by modem back in the days :biggrin2: he happily gave me the cd since he never plays it anymore. Now gotta install it! :classic2:

Wojtek said:
Of course!!

Its one of my favourite nfs game, along with nfs3 and porsche unleashed.

The quality of the content in nfs2se is superb, the slideshows, the videos, the dude speaking, woa!

and then it slowly started to get ugly, and look wha we have now, need for rice.. sigh...
and there's need for rice 2 comming out, bummer :cry2:

aki, org version?

As for my cd, today I called up my old friend that lives down the street, we used to play the game by modem back in the days :biggrin2: he happily gave me the cd since he never plays it anymore. Now gotta install it! :classic2:
I have Porsche 2000 (Unleashed in the US) as well, I stopped playing it because I was frustrated at the Porsche job thingy. I have NFS Hot Pursuit as well. I think I have NFS2 somewhere for PlayStation.

tandoc said:
what's wrong with rice :d
You see Andy, Rice is bad. It causes you to develop delusions that an Acura RSX, or dare I say, a Toyota Camry, can just blow the doors off of anything in a drag race simply by adding new wheels and what is known to the general non-rice community as a "Fart Can / Coffee Can Exhaust". It also causes you to use strange words such as "Nawss", which have no meaning whatsoever and make you appear to have the intelligence of a doorknob. We can't forget about the money wasted on stickers and body kits, that could be better spent on other things. Like food.

Last edited:
Back